This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.wilander.fi. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age. Susan Wilander is our data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
You can contact us at:
Read, Write & Publish / the Modern Scribe
Rajametsäntie 9 B
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +358 400 510 457
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us.
What data do we collect and for what purpose
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication. We use this data to communicate with you, for keeping records and for carrying out business transactions with you.
- Customer Data, that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services, such as your name, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system (Google Analytics). We use this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our website and to deliver relevant website content to you.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We may send you marketing communications from us if you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or if you agreed to receive marketing communications (e.g. a newsletter) and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, etc.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- IT and system administration service providers.
- Professional advisers.
- Government bodies.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Some of our third parties service providers may be based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. If and when we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
Your legal rights
You have right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and to withdraw consent. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to a person who has no right to receive it.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Contact Read, Write & Publish if you have any further questions: email@example.com